Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Calm Down, Have Some Tea

It would seem Charles has riled everybody at my appearance. Well good. But don't over react.

The retelling of my destroying of Genosha seems to be a favorite of his. Yes, the one where I got shot six time. That one. Well Charles hasn't been telling you the whole story. Figures.

The bastard didn't tell you why he shot me did he? Well I will tell you. As I was surveying the battle ground that had once been Genosha, the little rat Wolverine snuck up on me and tried to kill me. Me! I know dears, silly. Well silly, little men do silly, little things, that get them into quite a bit of trouble. I ripped out his skeleton. It was in self defense dears! What was I to do? And just for that Charles shot me. The maggot didn't even die. But neither did I, dears.

And this whole business about me being evil. I'm not really evil, just trying to get revenge for a childhood that was taken away from me. Charles ruined my life, now I'm returning the favor to him... And everyone else. Life's a bitch, now so am I.





10 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Merriam-Webster Dictoionary defines 'evil' thusly:

Main Entry: evil
Pronunciation: 'E-v&l, British often and US also 'E-(")vil
Function: adjective
Inflected Form(s): evil·er or evil·ler; evil·est or evil·lest
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English yfel; akin to Old High German ubil evil

1 a : morally reprehensible : SINFUL, WICKED (an evil impulse) b : arising from actual or imputed bad character or conduct (a man of evil reputation)

2 a archaic : INFERIOR b : causing discomfort or repulsion : OFFENSIVE (an evil odor) c : DISAGREEABLE (woke late and in an evil temper)

3 a : causing harm : PERNICIOUS (the evil institution of slavery) b : marked by misfortune : UNLUCKY
- evil adverb, archaic
- evil·ly /-(l)E/ adverb
- evil·ness /-n&s/ noun


Wicked? Yes.
Disagreeable? Yes.
Pernicious? Yes.

Well that's a triphecta, my sister. That means your evil. And this isn't me talking, it's the dictionary.

7:07 PM  
Blogger Wolverine said...

I attacked cause ya did just destroy a country. I gotta stop talikin' before I pop my claws always gets me in trouble.

5:16 AM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

Stay away from Charles, you have a chance to prove yourself good by taking thehigher road so take it!




;)

5:48 AM  
Blogger Cassandra Nova said...

Dear, you keep saying that. I will save you the trouble of telling me again, it's not going to happen. Charles is going to die, and be sure; I am going to be the one to do the deed.

And Charles you're not such a do-gooder yourself. Let us not bring up the experimentation on you X-Men secretly. Yes. I know about that. There's not much you can hide from me.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I will neither confirm nor deny any so-called "experimentations". All I will say is that any research I might do with the X-Men is purely for the purpose of benefiting mutant kind in general.

4:19 PM  
Blogger Cassandra Nova said...

Balderdash. You're just as bad as Weapon X.

And that my friends, is yet another reason to kill Charles Xavier. The others being killing me in our mother's womb, shooting me six times (from behind) and killing me again, and he called me a poop-head. I should make a list.... Any other ideas?

4:28 PM  
Blogger Jean Grey-Summers said...

You are no match for the Phoenix, dear.

So just drop it. You're not gonna kill Charles. At least not in this reality.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Cassandra Nova said...

Jean I am more than a match for the Phoenix.

You on your own are nothing but a fly. As the Phoenix I admit, you hold quite a bit of power, but you have no control. In that form you are more easily persuaded than Robert by a naked woman.

To control you, one only needs adequate mind power, which I do.

2:24 PM  
Blogger Scott Summers said...

You? Again?! Good greif, does it not end around this place?!

I'm never going to be able to relax am I? I just want a bubble bath!!

3:25 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

Scott. Just stop. She'll crush you. Like a fly.

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home